[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Stephanie D Teasley & Lisa A Covi & M S Krishnan & Judith S Olson
- Rapid Software development through Team Collocation
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V28n7(Jul 2002)pp671-683
- =EXPERIENCE TEAM PROCESS RSDC WAR-ROOM
- Using a "war room" for team and customer reps.
- RSDC:=6 war rooms.
- Customers, sponsors, and the team were very satisfied.
- Product was produced quicker than normal as well.
- Note. cf claims of agile manifesto.
- problems with loss of flow caused by overhearing what others are saying.
- 9 kinds of work: discussion with customer, politics, white-board problem solving, status review, team building, training, parallel sessions, solo work, private conversation.
- Problem - sprint leads to burn out.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]