[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- John A Stark & Ron Crocker
- Trends in Software Process: The PSP and Agile Methods
- IEEE Software Magazine V20n3(May/Jun 2003)pp89-91
- =EXPERIENCE PSP AGILE PROCESS
- Both PSP and Agile methods worked (on different projects).
- One case: 2 projects customized PSP and where "the most effective projects" out of 16 on record.
- The other case: agility overcame risk tired to developing hardware. Used Strata: cross cutting concerns that effected many subsystems/teams. Strata developed independently and integrated... across subsystems.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]