[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Diomedis Spinellis
- Agility Drivers
- IEEE Software Magazine V28n4(Jul/Aug 2011)pp96+95
- =ESSAY ONE SIZE SITUATION TECHNOLOGY AGILE PROCESS
- Notes that UK government has adopted "agile ICT delivery methods".
- Lists reasons that agile methods now work better:
- Operating systems provide support for more functions.
- Data base management systems.
- Bigger libraries. With free add-on components. Open source code.
Findable on the web.
- (dick)|-Post-modern mash ups.
- Application inter-operability.
- Web service interfaces.
- Standardized presentation layers like Ajax.
- Programing and scripting languages. With lite documentation.
- All supported by faster hardware.
- Infrastructure: wikis. Version control, instant messaging, bug tracking.
- GUI IDEs that also support unit testing.
- Software developers are not math or physics majors any more.
- Management culture has shifted from task oriented to people oriented.
- Stakeholders expect more functionality (Google) but at a just-good-enough level (Twitter).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]