[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Victor Skowronski
- Do Agile Methods Marginalize Problem Solvers?
- IEEE Computer Magazine V37n10(Oct 2004)pp120+118-119
- =ESSAY PROBLEM SOLVING vs AGILE
- Agile environment may block the preparation; incubation; illumination;verification cycle.
- No time to incubate when producing code?
- Problem solvers tend to be thing-oriented and without people-skills.
- Perhaps it would be best to note use agile methods when their are several unsolved problems in a project!
- (dick)|-Note: no data presented. Not even anecdotal. Should stir up some discussion!
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]