[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ken Schwaber
- Against a Sea of Troubles: Scrum Software Development
- Cutter IT Journal V13n11(Nov 2000)pp34-39
- =EXPERIENCE Scrum AGILE PROCESS
- the perfect storm.
- p35. "commonsense, simple practices, and paying attention yield tremendous benefits."
- scrum_meeting::="a daily 15.min meeting for sharing status and obstacles for management to remove".
- scrum_team::="cross functional 8..15 people focussed on building a product".
- scrum_sprint::="an iteration, about 30 calendar days, adding demonstrable functionallity".
- scrum_sprint is followed by a sprint review by developers and stake holders
leading to a new sprint.
A sprint review is not a scrum_meeting, some take all day
- Sprints allow progress through chaotic situations.
- Track the backlog of unfinished functionality.
- Remove cubicals and replace by team rooms.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]