[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Bob Schatz & Ibrahim Abdelshafi
- Primavera Gets Agile: A successful transition to agile Development
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n3(May/Jun 2005)pp36-42
- =EXPERIENCE Scrum AGILE PROCESS =ADVERT TOOL
- Consequence: higher morale, customer reported defect/KLOC drops 30%, able to deliver one release 4 months early.
- Need for executive sponsor and external coach.
- Focus on developing teamwork.
- 40.hour week.
- Learn to negotiate and set expectations.
- Needed a process that takes accusal suggestion by a product owner into a new requirement.
- Then added test-driven development and re-emphasized code quality. Defect rate per item dropped 75%!
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]