[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Donald J Reifer & Frank Maurer & Hakan Erdogmus
- Scaling Agile Methods
- IEEE Software Magazine V20n4(Jul/Aug 2003)pp12-14
- =REPORT AGILE ONE-SIZE
- How can agile methods be used on large projects.
- 7 significant and unresolved issues
- Projects that have to mix trad and agile processes.
- What to do away from a one-site 20 person project.
- New practices?
- Legacy code and COTS software is not test-first!
- Handling product lines across enterprises.
- Dispersed teams.
- Customers writing acceptance tests is vital, but not realistic in large organizations.
- 7 conclusions
- It's going to happen
- Keep releases short and time-boxed: 1 week better than 1 month.
- Daily meetings of team leaders.
- Some up front investment will help.
- Federate your customers! Know who speaks/writes on particular issues.
- Wrap COTS in demos/unit tests.
- Expect less.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]