[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Balasubramamaniam Ramesh & Lan Cao & Kannan Mohan & Peng Xu
- Can Distributed software development be agile?
- Commun ACM V49n10(Oct 2006)pp41-46
- =CASE STUDIES 3 DISTRIBUTED AGILE PROCESS ORGANIZATION REALITY
- Describes 5 challenges( e.g. people vs process) and 5 practices.
- Improve communication by: overlapping work hours,formal cahnnels for informal communication,...
- Facilitate knowledge sharing: repository, focus on well understood first, short cycles but not time-boxed.
- Trust but verify
- Continuously adjust process. Iterations to finalize requirements and designs, document requirements at different levels of formallity.
- Build trust: visits, culture,...
- Appoint a point of con tact for each location.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]