[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ken Orr
- Agile Requirements: Opportunity or Oxymoron
- IEEE Software Magazine V21n3(May/Jun 2004)pp71-73
- =POLEMIC AGILE REQUIREMENTS PURPOSES
- States that systems analysis has been underplayed recently but is still important.
- Distinguishes primary outputs from "constraints". Ignores non-functional requirements.
- Praises prototypes as a way to involve user.
- Suggests that other engineering fields have developed tools that take rigorous requirements directly and cheaply to product.
- (dick)|-Primary purpose: that purpose that if not met makes all other purposes valueless. For example: producing payroll payments is primary and producing W2s is secondary.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]