[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Lars Mathiassen & Ojelanki K Ngwenyama & Ivan Aaen
- Managing Change in process improvement
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n5(Nov/Dec 2005)pp84- 91
- =CASE STUDY 4 DANISH COMPANIES VARIED SPI IMPROVEMENT
- All had limited success: software process was improved,none achieved as much as they wanted initially.
- SPI is organizational change.
- (above)|-need to use change management techniques.
- Understand context: source, organization structure,existing processes and needs.
- Create (and communicate) vision
- Manage commitment
- Stay agile
- Monitor improvement
- One size does not fit all. For example,
- maintenance does not follow a development process.
- Small and simple projects do not need all the procedures and data recording of a complex or large project.
- In all 4 projects nobody expected that management would have to change!
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]