[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Neil Maiden & Sara Jones
- agile requirements -- can we have our cake and eat it to?
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n3(May/Jun 2010)pp87-8
- =ESSAY AGILE REQUIREMENTS HISTORY CARDS TOOLS CDs JISC CONVERSATION SPACE
- Too much documentation is wasted effort.
- Lack of documentation leads to predictable problems: Ignored nonfunctional requirements, inducting new members, evolving application, etc.
- Alternatives to paper work:
(2) PDF requirements on CD was ignored.
(3) Perhaps something like
with digital tools?
- JISC::="joint information systems committee".
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]