[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Todd Little
- Context-adaptive agility: managing complexity and uncertainty
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n3(May/Jun 2005)pp28-35
- =PRACTICE ONESIZE PROJECT -> PROCESS AGILE landmark
- Classify projects as Skunks, Dogs, colts,Cows and Bulls.
- A Skunk is typically a prototype but a Dog is a mature project.
- Projects change state. 3 common trajectories. Skunk->Colt->Dog, Skunk->Colt-> Bull->Cow->Dog, Bull->Cow->Dog.
- Fit the process to the animal.
Core practices + adaptions.
- Core Practice: product plan,prioritize requirements, quality targets, continuous integration, involve experts users, Project Dashboard.
- Project_dashboard:=web-based project status updated weekly.
- Colts benefit from short iterations, daily stand up meetings, and automated testing.
- Cows need more rigorous management tools and procedures: CPM, subprojects, teams coordinated by Scrum, functional specs of interfaces,...
- Bulls need BOTH Colt and Cow practices. They need the best experienced managers.
- Has several process and project metrics.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]