[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Allan Knight
- Facilitating the integration and impact measurement of technologies and media that augment learning environments
- Thesis Defense CSci UCSB(Sep 8th 2009)
- =THESIS WWW/NET EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY PEOPLE CULTURE DATA PERFORMANCE USER EVOLUTION
- New devices, social media, and connectivity.
- Turning up in classrooms. Opportunities or distractions in the classroom?
- Stakeholders: teachers + students + researchers.
- |-We can create computer systems that facilitate integration of the new into the learning as well as support research.
- Four projects: DeCAF(event streams/producers/consumers), AutoCap(captioned audio), DataCafe(research data), PAIRwise(Plagiarism)
- Lessons learned:
- (DataCafe): relational database didn't scale. Flatter files fast enough. Interface difficult to use.
- (PAIRwise): Evolved in purpose and implementation. Installation simplified. Initial version fragile.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]