[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- M Klas & H Nakao & F Elberzhager & J Munch
- Support planning and controlling of early quality assurance by combining expert judgment and defect data--a case study
- Empirical Software Engineering V15n4(?? 2010)pp423-454 CR
- =EMPIRICAL ESTIMATION REQUIREMENTS OUTSOURCED QUALITY ASSURANCE EFFORT EXPERTS STATISTICS SQA
- Shows that expert opinion improves predictions using history.
- Case study only of requirements. But probably same hybrid method will work with other artifacts.
- Models only apply to independent validation and verification.
- (dick)|-Probably not needed with an agile process.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]