[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ciera Jaspan & Michael Keeling & Larry Maccherone & Gabriel L. Zenarosa & Mary Shaw
- Software mythbusters explore formal methods
- IEEE Software Magazine V26n6(Nov/Dec 2009)pp60-63
- =REPORT DISCUSSION EXPERIENCE MYTHS FORMAL METHODS AGILE FSM LOGIC MATHEMATICS
- Reference a list
of seven myths
- Formal methods are richer than in 1990.
- They are now used in requirements to get precision and understanding.
They are embedded in tools and environments reducing the need for mathematical maturity.
- They enable communication and evolution and so support agility.
- An FSM model for understanding lead to better code.
- Must match the method to the problem cost-effectively.
- Formal methods are being domesticated.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]