[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- A O Hirschman & C E Lindblom
- Economic Development, Research and Development, Policy Making: Some Converging Views
Behavioral Science V7(1962)pp211-222 &
- =SURVEY AGILE PROCESSES in ECONOMICS SOCIOLOGY POLITICS ORGANIZATION
- Argues that complexity, uncertainty, and value conflicts are best handled incrementally with piecemeal unbalanced development that is driven by what happens.
- "incremental meandering"
- "adjusting the ends to fit the current means"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]