[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Don Gotterbarn
- UML and Agile Methods: In Support of Irresponsible Development
- ACM SIGCSE Bulletin V36n2(Jun 2004)pp11-13
- =ESSAY RISKS AGILE UML RUP vs SYSTEM
- Examples of how focusing on programming is risky.
- A focus on programming can accidental damage the people effected by the software because we don't think outside the box.
- Examples: cataract removal design did not include the patient.... program to open door and start car... web page ignores some of stake holders.
- "One aspect of being a professional is developing systems that improve a situation rather than make it worse."
- Need a way to express/think: "In some cases, if you develop software in this way, it might have this consequence."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]