[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Eric Germain & Pierre N. Robillard
- Engineering-based processes and agile methodologies for software development: a comparative case study
- J. Systems & Software V75n1-2(15 Feb 2005)pp17-27 CR 0602-0171
[ science?_ob=JournalURL&_cdi=5651&_auth=y&_acct=C000059573&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=521812&md5=851cb8e7e96cf9a729dcab38f42f8044 ]
- =EXPERIMENT EFFORT COGNITIVE XP vs UPEDU RUP
- Total effort similar with a high ceremony and a low ceremony process.
- Teams drawing diagrams did said they didn't help.
- Drawing diagrams does not resolve risks of an unknown technology.
- Teams forced to code early learned new technology and taught the other teams whaen they needed it (later).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]