[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Martin Fowler & Jim Highsmith
- The Agile Manifesto
- Software Development Magazine V9n8(Aug 2001)pp28-32 + letters V9n9(Sep 2001)p12 + V9n10(Oct 2001)pp13+16 + V9n11(Nov 2001)pp13+17
- =ADVERT PEOPLE > PROCESS & METHODS AGILITY XP SCRUM Crystal
- manifesto in sidebar on p30 signed by: kent beck, mike bedle, Arie van Bennekum, Alistair Cockburn, Ward Cunningham, Martin Fowler, James Grenning, Jim Highsmith, Andrew Hunt, Ron Jeffries, Jon Kern, Brian Marick, Robert C Martin, steve Mellor, Ken Schwaber, Jeff sutherland, & Dave Thomas.
- "Helpers not tellers"
- "delivery is not release"
- Long term agility relies on maintaining technical excellence and good design.
- "Maximize what is not done"
- agile_alliance::= See http://www.agileAlliance.org.
- Value individuals and interactions more than process and tools.
- Value Working software more than comprehensive documentation.
- Value customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Value responding to change over following a plan.
- But -- some value to lesser items above.
- Highest priority early, continuous, and long term delivery of currently valuable software.
- teamwork, review, support, interaction....
(End of Net)
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]