[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Richard E (Dick) Fairley & Mary Jane Wilshire
- Iterative Rework: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- IEEE Computer Magazine V38n9(Sep 2005)pp34-41 =ESSAY PROCESS STATISTICS QUALITY CONTROL CHARTS REWORK EVOLUTION ITERATION RE
FACTORING REWORK AGILE ITERATIVE Too much (>20%) or too little rework(<10%) means something is wrong. So track % rework on a statistical control chart (Shewart 1920s) with upper and lower control levels. Trends, spikes, and random walks over the same limit trigger ro
ot cause analysis and improvement.
- All types of rework can be good, bad, or ugly!
- Rework= Evolutionary_rework | Avoidable_rework.
- Evolutionary_rework::=response to changing world.
- Avoidable_rework::=Retrospective_rework | Corrective rework.
- Retrospective_rework::= work that could have been before.
- Corrective rework::= work the fixes defects in current or previous versions Distinctions are not very objective but good enough to suggest process improvements.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]