[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Tor Erlend Faegri & Geir Kjetil Hanssen
- Collaboration, Process Control, and Fragility in Evolutionary Product Development
- IEEE Software Magazine V24n3(May/Jun 2007)pp96-104
- =EXPERIENCE Evo GILB EVOLUTION METRICS IMPROVEMENT
- Reports on a two-year process of introducing and adapting Tom Gilb's Evo (1981) Process.
- Evo has a strict weekly schedule, defines increments in terms of measurable stakeholder needs.
- It needs efficient tools to support the rapid weekly cycle of adding requirements and testing solutions.
- May need to add "Green weeks" where system is tested without new functions being added. May need to have some 2 week iterations.
- Evo depends on the presence of the stakeholders.
- Evo improves customer satisfaction.
- (dick)|-for a good comparison of Evo with other agile methods see
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]