[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Gary Evans & Allen Vander Meulen & Donna L Davis & Scott Meyers & Name Withheld
- Curse of the Living Code: Five Bone Chilling Tales of IT
- Software Development Magazine V11n10(Oct 2003)pp29-31
- =ANECDOTEs AGILE REQUIREMENTS USER RISKS COMMENTS EVOLUTION
- Agile development meets big design up front - of a database.
Godzilla meets Bambi? Management may require agile development but force a
complete set of requirements first!
- Programmer removes comments placed by colleague to preserve job security.
- User interface has 11 or more different ways to close a window.
- When a programmer chooses a bad user interface, the user and organization pays,
not the programmer.
- There is no such thing as a one-off solutions....
"not only did it survive, it mutated into a two-headed beast".
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]