[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- F E Emery & E L Trist
- Socio-technical Systems
- Management Science, Models and techniques, V2(?? 1960)pp83-97
- =ESSAY SYSTEMS PEOPLE TEAM
- Similar observations in British coal mining and Indian textile mills: a composite group/team oriented organization with complex roles and interaction outperforms a rigid hierarchical organization. Also less rigid form ad less symptoms of stress (illness, accidents, etc).
- Managers should manage interactions between teams rather than micro-manage the internal structures of teams.
- (dick)|-probably applies to agile vs rigid processes.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]