[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Tore Dyba & Torgeir Dingspoyr
- What do we know about agile software development
- IEEE Software Magazine V26n5(Sep/Oct 2009)pp6-9 + Correspondence V26n6(Nov/Dec 2009)p8
- =SURVEY EMPIRICAL RESEARCH AGILE XP
- Agile processes can improve customer satisfaction, productivity and job satisfaction.
- They can be difficult to introduce into a large organization.
- Being the onsite customer is stressful and hard to sustain.
- A Team needs a strong focus on both the interpersonal and the team goals.
- Skill and experience helps.
- May not be the best approach for large projects.
- Need more research.
- (William Adams)|-fads, bullets, need to match situation to method/process.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]