[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Peter J. Denning & Chris Gunderson & Rick Hayes-Roth
- The Profesion of IT: Evolutionary System Development
- Commun ACM V51n12(Dec 2008)pp-
[ 1490360.1409371 ]
- =REPORT EVOLUTION PROCESS AGILE USA GOVERNMENT LTEs RISKS FITNESS
- Important to understand how fast a situation is changing and make sure that software is developed and delivered before the requirements change.
- USA procurement rules allow
-- Limited Procurement Experiments --
that don't follow the BDUF waterfall.
- Reports that the W2COG was able to deliver in 18 months an 80% complete version of software using LTE ($100K) and evolution while a parallel BDUF project delived only a concept document ($1.5M).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]