[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Michael A Cusumano & Alan MacCormack & Chris F Kemerer & William Crandall
- Critical Decisions in Software Development: Updating the State of the Practice
- IEEE Software Magazine V25n5(Sep/Oct 2000)pp84-87
- =SURVEY PROCESS MANAGEMENT waterfall vs agile ONESIZE QUALITIES
showing a wide range of processes and qualities.
- One size does not fit all.
- Must choose a process to fit the situation.
- Distributed development gives rise to a more modular structure and needs special learning to pay off.
- A rigid process can give higher quality but at risk of loosing innovative products.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]