[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Larry L Constantine & Lucy A D Lockwood
- Usage-Centered Engineering for Web Applications
- IEEE Software Magazine V19n2(Mar/Apr 2002)pp42-50
- =EXPERIENCE =DEMO AGILE WWW/NET USECASE METHOD PROCESS CARDS
- Usage-centered design differs from user-centered design in using models(role, task, content), engineering to provide tools supporting user tasks.
- Process involves exploration and iteration.
- task cases: technology free essential abstract description of user's intentions and system's responsibilities.
- Content model aka abstract prototype based on several canonical forms:
[ cannonical.pdf ]
- Navigation map connects interaction contexts.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]