[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Kieran Conboy & Brian Fitzgerald
- Method and Developer characteristics for agile method tailoring: a study of XP expert opinion
- ACM TOSEM Trans Software Eng & Methodology V20n1(Jan 2011)#2.1-30
[ 1767751.1767753 ]
- =INTERVIEWS 16 XP EXPERTS 16 PRACTITIONERS AGILE TAILORING
- XP is a rigid process that is never completely adopted.
- Tailoring proceeds ad hoc and backwards -- adding practices as desired.
- Table II. Research needed to clarify when XP is good, what parts are dependent, develop a rationale for each practice, ...
- Table III. Advice to those about to adopt a process/method
- Formally analyze your situation, before the project starts, to see if the method fits.
- Involve all the stakeholders.
- What are the organizational limits on adopting the process?
- Train before you try it out. Accept/reject a practice after trying it.
- Include practical training before tailoring.
- RUP is not mentioned. But comes with tailoring instructions.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]