[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mike Cohn & Doris Ford
- Introducing an agile Process to an Organization
- IEEE Computer Magazine V36n6(Jun 2003)pp74-78
- =EXPERIENCE AGILE PROCESS PEOPLE RISKS Scrum
- initially need a balance of scepticism and enthusiasm. Need top talent.
- Can initially classify Scrum sprints as "prototyping","requirements capture, ... "stabilization".
- Do not use a distributed development team initially.... especially after a merger. culture clash.
- Some initially see agile as micromanagment.
Testers: don't let them program! If they want to then hire them as programmers! Testing is up front and managers get involved.
- Manager problems: promise customers what? What progress now? How does it effect xyz? When is the end of the project?
- Involve Human Resources! Performance reviews without predicted deliverables?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]