[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ioannis T Christou & Stavros T Ponis & Eleni Palaiogou
- Using the agile unified process in banking
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n3(May/Jun 2010)pp72-79 CR 1106-0674(Jun 2011)p383
- =EXPERIENCE AGILE AUP RUP PROCESS UML SERVICES SOA GREEK BANKS INTEGRATED DESKTOP
- Describes phases and iterations in the AUP --agile unified process -- as tailored to a project.
- Collision between BDUF and emergent design of data base.
- Tools: simple -- whiteboards, sticky notes, index cards, flip charts, ...
- Produced too much documentation.
- Use cases also need
- business rules, HCI requirements, constraints, and nonfunctional requirements.
- Need more than the UML.
- Which artifacts do you really need?
- Managers like rigid but developers like flexible.
- Work on many artifacts at once.
- Simple just good enough artifacts.
- People must be able to both model and code.
- Honest open communication. Publish models.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]