[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Barry Boehm & Richard Turner
- Using Risk to Balance Agile and Plan-Driven Methods
- IEEE Computer Magazine V36n6(Jun 2003)pp57-66
- =ADVERT one-size situation risk process agile vs planned anchor mbase rup xp spiral modules
- Based on book by same authors...
- Sidebar pp58-59: defines home grounds for agile and plan-based processes plus five critical factors: size, criticality, dynamism, personnel, and culture. Kiviat style polar chart.
- sidebar p60:misquotes Cockburn03. 3 levels of skill.
- figure 1 p60. idea: if situation does not fit either agile or planned then architect the project into agile and planned parts.
- p63: can focus testing on the high-risk parts.
- fig 4 p65: 3 kinds of risk: environmental, agile, plan-driven. ranges: minimal..showstopper.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]