[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Barry Boehm
- Get Ready for Agile Methods, with Care
- IEEE Computer Magazine V35n1(Jan 2002)pp64-69
- =IDEA XP AGILE adaptive risk-driven plandriven CMM
- Presents a spectrum of processes from Hacking to Inch-pebble ironbound contract. XP is the limit of th CMM range.
- Agile processes must have involved clientele. Plan-driven must have stable requirements.
- There exist requirements that break architectures.
- Shows graphs of risk exposure vs amount of planning for different losses that have to be traded-off at a sweet spot.
- For L:loss, risk_exposure(l)::=P[L] * size(L).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]