[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Scott W Ambler
- Are Your Models Normal?
- Software Development Magazine, Agile Modelling Newsletter (Dec 2004)
- =IDEA DOCUMENTATION MODEL NORMALIZATION DRY
- "record information as few times as possible, ideally only once."
- artifact:="any item created during a software development project including code, model, document, plan, etc".
- artifact_normalization::="placing information about systems in the best single artifact".
- Generate views. Cross reference, links, and inclusions.
- DITA::="Darwin Information Typing Architecture", XML based technical documentation, Parallel to single_sourced technical documentation, normalized data bases, and coherent modularization.
- (dick)|-"Are there cross cutting concerns? Compare with Aspect oriented programming".
- (dick)|- (meta-data): "Documentation is data about a system and should be treated as data".
- Compare with POLL
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]