[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Scott Ambler
- Calculating Documentation Cruft
- Dr. Dobb's Agile Newsletter (27 Jul 2007)
- =IDEA DOCUMENTATION METRIC CRUFT
- CRUFT::percent= 100 - C * R * U * F * T where
- C:=The percentage of the document that is correct,
- R:=The chance that the document will read by the intended audience,
- U:=The percentage of the document that will be understood,
- F:=The chance that the material contained in the document will be followed,
- T:=The chance that the document will be trusted.
- (dick)|-perhaps we could use Shannon Communication Theory to measure the capacity, equivocation, etc of a document in bits?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]