[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Scott W Ambler
- Lessons in Agility from Internet-Based development
- IEEE Software Magazine V19n2(Mar/Apr 2002)pp66-73
- =EXPERIENCE AGILE MODEL WEB/NET PROCESS UML RUP HTML PEOPLE
- Comparison of two companies. Finding the right amount of documentation and the right kind of model for a particular situation.
- Tabulates principles and where they fitted experience.
- People matter.
- You don't need as much documentation as you think.
- Communication is critical.
- Modeling tools are not as useful as you think.
- You need a wide variety of intellectual models.
- Big up-front design was not needed.
- Reuse the wheel. Don't reinvent it.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]