[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Scott W Ambler
- Tools and Evidence
- Software Development Magazine V10n5(May 2002)pp65-66
- =IDEA AGILE MODEL CODE DOCUMENTATION LIFECYCLE UML
- Need to rapidly record ideas. and some ideas need to be preserved.
- Has a class diagram: source code contains comments that are a type of documentation. source code is modeled by models. Some models are in documents. Documents are a type of documentation.
- Has a state chart showing the transitions between Ideas(I), temporary models(T), and permanent models(P) : Start--->I--abandon->end, I--model-->T--keep->P--discard->end, T--update->T, P--update->P, P--version->P, T--discard->end, P--make temporary->T.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]