[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Scott W Ambler
- Debunking Modeling Myths
- Software Development Magazine V9n8(Aug 2001)pp51-53 + letters V9n9(Sep 2001)p12
- =ESSAY MODELING
- Models are not documentation.
- You can't think everything thru first.
- Modeling can be light/agile
- You don't have to freeze requirements.
- Designs don't have to be cast in stone.
- You don't need a CASE tool. Simple low tech do most models.
- Modeling can improve productivity.
- Models don't all revolve around data.
- It takes time to learn how to model.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]