[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Loyd G Williams
- Assessment of Safety-Critical Specifications
- IEEE Software magazine v11n1(Jan 1994)pp51-60
- =SURVEY FORMAL SPECIFICATION METHODS SCR VDM WLMS
- SCR:=Software Cost Reduction (Parnas!).
- VDM:=Viena Definition Method, after the VDL language for programming language semantics(IBM).
Both had discrepancies, with SCR worst.
- *methods for safety-critical need well defined criteria for completeness and consistency
- *Putative Theorem Proving - worth while
- *Reviews are an effective means of detecting errors
- *A formal spec should include formal safety requirements
- *Case tools can eliminate simple syntactic errors.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]