[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Iris Vessey & Ajay Paul Sravanapudi
- CASE Tools as Collaborative Support Technologies
- Commun ACM V38n1(Jan 1995)pp83-95
- =EXPERIENCES TOOLS COLLABORATION
- p83: "It is now well-established that, [...] much of the available resource is consumed by the sheer effort of maintaining communication and control"
- p94: Not much work on how teams actually do the job.
- Coordination = access control & information sharing & monitoring & cooperation.
- information sharing = Data & Consistency enforcement & Concurrency control.
- monitoring= Product & User.
- cooperation = communication & timing & meeting management
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]