[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jeff Tian & Sunita Rudraraju & Zhao Li
- Evaluating Web Software Reliability Based on Workload and Failure Data Extracted from Server Logs
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V30n11(Nov 2004)pp754-769
- =EXPERIENCE WEB/NET RELIABILITY WORKLOAD LOGGING DATA STATISTICS SMU/SEAS KDE
- Access logs provide evidence of problems in content: "permission denied" and "file does not exist".
- Errors consistent with a Poisson process with time varying parameters,
- Can measure the growth in reliability.
- (Goel-Okumoto model): expected_number_of_errors(time) = N*(1-exp(-b*time)) for some N and b.
- Similar models of work load for two different web sites: weekly cycle.
- Similar reliability models.
- What measures workload? Bytes served, hits, users, sessions?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]