[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Forrest Shull & Gregory Melnik & Burak Turhan & Lucas Layman & Madeline Diep & Hakan Erdogmas
- What do we know about test-driven development
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n6(Nov/Dec 2010)pp16-19
- =SURVEY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE TDD TESTING PROCESS QUALITY
- Careful survey of the literature & interview with an experienced expert.
- Moderate evidence that TDD tends to improve observable quality.
- No consistent trend for internal quality in papers but expert claims benefits.
- No consistent evidence that TDD reduces productivity but inconsistent positive evidence. Expert thinks it pays off in long term anyway. Claims TDD tends to force people to be more reflective.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]