[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jonathon S Shapiro & Norm Hardy
- EROS: A Principle-Driven Operating System from the ground Up
- IEEE Software Magazine V19n1(Jan/Feb 2002)pp26-33
- =EXPERIENCE QUALITY SECURITY TRUST KeyKOS TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS ARCHITECTURE capabilities modules components
- Goal: To know how and why the system worked. able to trace every piece of code to a principle or constraint.
- clean design gave high-performance.
- One security mechanism has been formally verified.
- Principles act as requirements and had at least on inconsistency.
- EROS::= See http://www.eros-os.org.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]