[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- David L Parnas
- The risks of stopping to soon
- Commun ACM V54n6(Jun 2011)pp31-33
[ 1953122.1953136 ]
- =ESSAY PROCESS RISKS
- Incomplete, unclear, inconsistent requirements.
- Diagrams help understanding but a vague, unclear, and need text or tables to accurately describe software.
- Drawing "the" architecture when you needs several different views.
- Documentation leaves questions unanswered. Odd cases. Missing tedious details!
- Not enough testing. Not enough inspection.
- Books and talks give incomplete and unclear advice. No tedious detail work. No math.
- To do it right need to use mathematics and discipline to complete each job and each part of each job.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]