[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ingun Myrtveit & Erik Stensrud & Martin Shepperd
- Reliability and Validity in Comparative Studies of Software Prediction Models
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V31n5(May 2005)pp380-391
- =SIMULATION =SURVEY RESEARCH EFFORT ESTIMATION COST PREDICTION
- Shows that there is no consistent recommendation's in the literature for estimating cost/effort
- Simulated the typical research procedure for evaluating and/or comparing ways of predicting the effort needed to produce software.
- Shows that the particular measure of goodness of fit chosen determines the "best" model.
- Shows that the particular sample of data also determines the "best" model.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]