[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- A Gunes Koru & Jeff Tian
- Defect Handling in Medium and Large Open Source Projects
- IEEE Software Magazine V21n4(Jul/Aug 2004)pp54-61
- =POLL 52 OPEN SOURCE DEFECTS
- All projects keep a data base of defects and most use it for almost all defects.
- The records tend to be complete and consistent.
- Defects are recorded in source code, design documents, requirements documents. But KDE and Gnome are mainly source code defects.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]