[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Haim Kilov<firstname.lastname@example.org> & James Ross
- Information modeling: an object-oriented approach
- Prentice-Hall 1994 ISBN 0-13-083033-X
reviewed SIGSOFT SEN V21n2(Mar 1996)pp91-92 "beneficial and entertaining"
- =ADVERT IBM METHOD DATA OO
EMailed blurb from email@example.com (kilov,haim)
The book is about making analysis as disciplined as programming.
... specification that is understandable and formal.
how to avoid
complex, incomplete, and inconsistent specifications with semantics hidden in
- separation of concerns between
specifying business rules and implementing systems based on them
"patterns of reasoning" in
information modeling -- generic associations encountered in any application.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]