[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Watts S Humphrey (SEI)
- Making Process Improvement Personal
- IEEE Software Magazine V12n5(Sep 1995)pp82-83
- =ADVERT for
One semester graduate level course....
- PSP::abreviation=Persona;l Software Process.
- PSP::=( PSP0; O(PSP0.1; O(PSP1; O(PSP1.1; O(PSP2; O(PSP2.1; O(PSP3) )))) ).
- PSP0::=learn to make and value simple measurements
- PSP0.1::=estimating and measuring program size
- PSP1::=historical data->linear_regression->estimator
- PSP1.1::=estimating and scheduling+eaarned value+progress of work to date
- PSP2::= design and code reviews & checklists & Pareto analysis & other methods of SQA
- PSP2.1::=design completenes and correctness(trace tables, execution tables, proofs); selecting methods of design and review
- PSP3::=scaling up to industrial sized projects; team work; project level work.
Lots of good (but not new) advice
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]