[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Margaret H Hamilton & William R Hackler
- Universal Systems Language: Lessons Learned from Apollo
- IEEE Computer Magazine V41n12(Dec 2008)pp34-43
- =HISTORY CORRECT DESIGN EVOLUTION HOS USL FUNCTIONAL DECOMPOSITION
- Apollo space mission 1961-1975.
- Functions and maps decomposed using three structures: Join, Include, Or. (=~= ";", "&", "|" in MATHS).
- Theories of correctness and tools to check such decomposition.
- Still blindsided by events. Reality had unexpected properties.
- The power of a global reset when an inconsistent state occurs.
- Asynchronous process and asynchronous software,
- (dick)|-further developed into language AXES, tool USE.IT and company HOS in the 1980's.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]