[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Brian Demsky & Martin C Rinard
- Goal-Directed Reasoning for specification-based Data Structure Repair
- ICSE'05 & IEEE Computer Magazine V39n12(Dec 2006)pp931-951
- =DEMO DATA SPECIFICATION SETS RELATIONS ABSTRACTION INVARIANTS CONSTRAINTS REPAIR FAULT AbiWorld CTAS Freeciv File System
- In some cases it is better to repair a broken data structure incorrectly and continue running rather than crash and stop running.
- Data structures can be repaired by using formal abstract specification in terms of Sets and Relationships.
- Comparison with bespoke/domain specific fsck and chkdsk.
- Fix each broken constraint in turn and use a
Repair Dependence Graph
to avoid infinite loops of repairs.
- Lists actions to repair data structure.
- Focuses on internal consistency rather than "REALITY" and as a consequence the whole application may work incorrectly.
that uses a similar abstraction/specification but includes domain constraints to model bot internal data structure consistency and external domain constraints.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]