[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Alessandro Cimatti & Marco Roveri & Angelo Susi & Stefano Tonetta
- Validation of Requirements for Hibrid Systems: A Formal Approach
- ACM TOSEM Trans Software Eng & Methodology V21n4(Nov 2012)#22:1-34
[ 2377656.2377657 ]
- =CASE STUDY UML OTHELLO ETCS LTL LINEAR TIME LOGIC TRAINS TOOLS ROSE SMT WORD Requisite Pro
- UML used to describe domain, a natural language form of LTL.
- Requirements classified: Glossary, Relationship, Action, Configuration, Behavior, Scenario, Property, Annotation.
- Formalized as UML class diagram plus LTL logic constraints.
- Tools check for consistency and completeness of requirements.
- Discover unexpected scenarios and cases where unwanted behaviors are allowed by the requirements.
- Example constraint
- for all t in trains
- in the future t.front.end != t.MA.EOA.location and
- in the future t.front.end = t.MA.EOA.location
- Experts learned to use the tools and method and liked them.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]